What is billingsMentor?
billingsMentor is a web service that guides you in observing, recording and interpreting your fertility symptoms according to the Billings Method.
A New Approach to Charting and Learning
billingsMentor avoids the use of stamps and symbols by visualising fertility as a simple bar chart that combines fertility with the rules of the Billings Method. This is an important aspect of the e-learning experience.
You have the option of learning the Billings Method independently by using the automated guidance of the web service, or with a fertility educator.
billingsMentor Version 2 offers a new data entry form and additional guidance for entering your fertility symptoms.
New Users register here
Free charting - conditions apply, otherwise 2 weeks trial then $20 one-off fee
billingsMentor is of great help to any woman who wants to learn about her fertility while avoiding the use of contraceptive drugs or devices.
For information on the origins of billingsMentor and previous work on internet intervention for the Billings Method see this literature review.
billingsMentor helps you to follow the Billings Method by:
- guiding you in making a proper entry of your fertility symptoms;
- automatically generating your fertility chart;
- interpreting your symptoms and your fertility status on each day;
- recognizing your Peak day in a cycle and predicting menstruation;
- allowing you to override and mark your Peak day in a cycle;
- identifying your Basic Infertile Pattern (BIP) whether you are having cycles or breastfeeding;
- allowing you to override and define your Basic Infertile Pattern (BIP);
- applying the 1,2,3 count of the Early Day Rule 3;
- reminding you of the wait day after intercourse in the pre-ovulatory phase.
Special web pages suited to hand held devices are provided automatically. You can avoid downloading this web page to mobiles by logging on from www.billingsmentor.org/webmentor/logon.html
Full functionality is available from devices such as IPads.
Registration and other special functions should be performed from a destop or IPad.