billingsMentor helps you to follow the Billings Method by:
- guiding you in making a proper entry of your fertility symptoms;
- automatically generating your fertility chart;
- interpreting your symptoms and your fertility status on each day;
- recognizing your Peak day in a cycle and predicting menstruation;
- allowing you to override and mark your Peak day in a cycle;
- identifying your Basic Infertile Pattern (BIP) whether you are having cycles or breastfeeding;
- allowing you to override and define your Basic Infertile Pattern (BIP);
- applying the 1,2,3 count of the Early Day Rule 3;
- reminding you of the wait day after intercourse in the pre-ovulatory phase.
Reference: The Billings Method, by Dr Evelyn Billings and Dr Ann Westmore, Penguin Books, first published 1980, new edition 2011.
billingsMentor may not give the same advice or interpretations as would an accredited teacher of the Billings Method.
The World Organisation of the Ovulation Method Billings has not approved the use of billingsMentor.