billingsMentor helps you to follow the Billings Method by:
- guiding you in making a proper entry of your fertility symptoms;
- automatically generating your fertility chart;
- interpreting your symptoms and your fertility status on each day;
- recognizing your Peak day in a cycle and predicting menstruation;
- allowing you to override and mark your Peak day in a cycle;
- identifying your Basic Infertile Pattern (BIP) whether you are having cycles or breastfeeding;
- allowing you to override and define your Basic Infertile Pattern (BIP);
- applying the 1,2,3 count of the Early Day Rule 3;
- reminding you of the wait day after intercourse in the pre-ovulatory phase.
Reference: The Billings Method, by Dr Evelyn Billings and Dr Ann Westmore, Penguin Books, first published 1980, new edition 2011.
billingsMentor was first released as a web service in 2009 and has been under continuous monitoring, improvement and development. The first cell phone app was released in 2015.